I took this photograph in Kochi City located in the south of Shikoku.
A lot of trams still are running in Kochi City in east/west and south/north in the city, and citizen's valuable feet. And, it is interesting seeing trams with many colorful body. It is safe and convenient though it is slow than cars.
Everything had been abolished very much in old times except one route in Tokyo by the reason for the cause etc. of the traffic jam. It is the lonely somehow.
The building of the back is a valuable castle(Kochi Castle) that looks down at the city, and is managed and is preserved well.
- Sharpen outline
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: mikio kato (kato) (10597)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-05-22
- Categories: Castles, Daily Life, Transportation
- Camera: Canon IXY DIGITAL 900 IS
- Exposure: f/5.8, 1/1000 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2007-05-25 3:39