The Japanese tea ceremony is a tradition dated back thousands of years. In Japan, students in many schools are taught how to properly prepare tea.
The image was captured in digital color and manipulated in post production.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: David Bergler (foibles3) (1399)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2003-11-26
- Categories: Food
- Exposure: f/8, 1/100 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): In the kitchen, Food Food Food [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-01-26 12:08