My secound photo from this doll festival. Hope you like this one. Please read the note for my previous post, it explains the tradition quite well.
As some of you commented: the frame for my previous post stole to much attention. I agree with you, and so I hope you like this one better.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
emjleclercq (15780) 2008-04-06 23:23
A better frame than the previous one, more in harmony with the color of the dool's dress, and the background is also much sharpness at least for the tree branch.
All the best,
dragonslayero (3116) 2008-05-25 6:31
Hei igjen 1/2!
Much like your previosu photo I feel this one really shows off some great handycraft.
I do however feel that by showing some of the base like you have done here the photo becomes more of a still life photo.
Maybe just having a bust up photo would be better, especially with the great background that you have added.
- Copyright: Halgeir Vaage (kittyhawk) (1712)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-04-03
- Categories: Artwork, Event, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Nikon D-100, Nikkor 35mm-105mm, f/4-5.6, SanDisk 1GB Ultra II
- Exposure: f/4.2, 1/60 seconds
- Details: (Fill) Flash: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Japan revisited.
- Date Submitted: 2008-04-04 5:25