I took this photograph when we went to Shuri Castle of Okinawa in the summer three years ago. This school is the elementary school which is next to Shuri Castle. The school gate was shut for summer vacation, but some student were playing on campus. It was impressive that it was used by white limestone as for the pillar of the school gate and Ryukyu tile(red cement tile) for the tile on.
In addition, to green trees of the campus, big black butterflies flew.
1. The meaning of gate sticker:
I forbid omission and parking according to the outsider firmly to prevent a case and the accident in the school.
2. City view from Shuri Castle: workshop
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: mikio kato (kato) (11630)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-07-25
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Pentax K10 D, Pentax DA 50-200 f4-5.6 ED
- Exposure: f/8, 1/350 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2011-09-18 1:52