Inside the watchplatform of Umeda Sky Building there are a few windows with curtains. They acutally give a good view over the city and so most people choose to remove them for the picture. I found them an interesting extra, giving a different view of this 24-7 vivid city of the Kansai area. The height above ground for this view is approximately 160 m.
The region around the building is mainly Umeda and Fukushima (not the one you might think about). Above the river there is the city of Amagasaki.
- Copyright: Franz Xaver Huber (frunchy) (1779)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-09
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D 5000, SIGMA 10-20mm f 4.0-5.6 EX DC
- Exposure: f/8, 1/50 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-11-25 8:09