My neighborhood is surrounded by rice - as is most of Mie Prefecture - so I see all kinds of birds in the fields, but this is the first time for me to see ducks. These two have been around for a few weeks and seem to like it.
I thought of cropping the cars out but I think the context would be lost so I left the ugly background...
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
david (3992) 2006-07-05 23:47
potentially, this is a great shot. i agree with your idea about the cars in the background, however i don't think it's necessary to keep them.
i'd say crop it!
otherwise the cars create too much of a distraction. if this is an urban rice field, then you can say so in your note.
- Copyright: Jason Re (JasonR) (71)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-05-26
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon Powershot Pro 1
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/250 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Rice is Life /3/ [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-07-05 20:41