Finally decided to go to Uji close to Kyoto / Japan. Uji is mostly famous for having one of their shrines as an image on the 10 Yen coing. This photo is at Uji, but at another shrine, supposedly the oldest Shinto shrine in Japan.
I tried to make the photo come to live by experimenting with the colours before actually make it black & white.
Hope you find the result satisfying.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Erik Olsson (sanjacobi) (92)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2007-02-12
- Categories: Ceremony
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): My Trekearth Photos [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-02-13 8:10