I spent a week in Japan almost 2 years ago and it was either raining or cloudy every day. Went all that way an never caught a single glimpse of Mt. Fuji! It was a great trip anyway and the whole trick as a photographer is to adjust to the conditions accordingly.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
mamcg (5586) 2008-02-11 19:26
It is bit tilt to the left hence good to see TOKYO, TFS.
Juzo (4314) 2010-03-20 20:52
The light in the middle is what makes this shot work, it balances the image and brings the other elements subtly into play. The wet blur lends a dreamy tone.
- Copyright: Gregory Wagner (fotoguy22) (4566)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-05-12
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon 1D MKII N, Canon EF 22-55mm f/4-5.6 USM, 1 Gig CF card
- Exposure: f/11, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-02-11 15:58