St. Lukes Tower around Tsukiji station (on the Ginza line) offers a nice 47th floor view of Tokyo.....which can even be nice on a cloudy day. Thanks to my sis who was kind enough to pose for me.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Xen (572) 2008-05-04 8:11
I like it!! Reminds me of something out of 'Lost in Translation'.
great composition - well done!
Glint (6171) 2008-05-04 10:25
this looks good as a thumbnail and even better larger. A well composed image showing an excellent cityscape. I like your girl too. Her red hair and black top balance the muted colours of the city. It is a pity though that we can't see a little of her face as back shots of people don't get many points.
miysis (242) 2008-05-04 11:20
Amazing portrait! Colours, composition- perfect;
- Copyright: Damon Sattler (d_man) (312)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-05-03
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS 40D, 17-85mm f4-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/80 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-05-04 8:08