lights in Yasukini jinja temple in Tokyo.
for a few days, the temple walkway is illuminated with thousands of these lamps. Each lamp carries the name of a sponsor of the temple.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
jurgen (2070) 2004-07-15 18:59
Nice! I suppose they are electricaly lit, good idea. This lasts the whole year?
amrinolastname (223) 2004-07-15 21:02
Veri nice and attractive. I like the calligraph (is it?)
mikee (2354) 2004-07-15 23:10
Wonderful colors and repetition of elements. Very appealing. Well seen. Well done.
orme (7205) 2004-07-15 23:24
A very beautiful shot, Jerome. I love the calligraphy and the colours. Well framed.
jiherka (4528) 2004-07-16 17:32
Nice shot. I like the colours. The chinese leters are so nice to see, that it can be every thing, it will stay a good view. Do you read it after 7 years?
Well done Jerome.
- Copyright: Jerome Limozin (jlz) (341)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-04-15
- Categories: Festivals
- Camera: Canon EOS 10D, Canon EF 16-35mm 2.8, RAW @ ISO 400
- Exposure: f/3.2, 1/40 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Calligraphy [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2004-07-15 18:44