No woman no cry, I smoke my Mild Seven and tastes the lemon dipped Corona...nothing to care about in this world...
Shot in an English Pub in Shinjuku.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Wanda1 (14654) 2008-01-05 5:20
I like this, a great low point of view, and nice warm tones from the available light in the bar. Your shot has the right atmosphere for this kind of scene too.
scalerman (26900) 2008-01-05 5:52
J: reminiscent of an older photographer who formerly uploaded around these parts. Your 'shot from the hip' worked finely to your advantage here. The mood is evident. regards, c
manub (920) 2008-01-05 6:46
Yes, i like it to! really nice light and the low POV is well done also. I really like the way he's holding his cigarette. typycally the "cool" japanese guy with a kind of Bob Dylan style...
- Copyright: Jans Bs (Jans_69) (176)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-01-03
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikon D 200, Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G ED AF-S DX
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/13 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): THE HUB [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2008-01-05 5:03