This is another one of my favourites:-
It was early January in Shinjuku and the temples were adorned with paper wishes, tied to strings in the hope of being carried away by the New Year's cold, crisp breeze.
Floating and swaying, the wishes of the many are carried away to a day when they will come true.....
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Trung Tre (ClickSnapFlash) (4)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-01-00
- Categories: Event
- Camera: Canon EOS-5, Canon EF 28-135mm IS USM, Kodak/Fuji 35mm., 72mm Sky 1-A
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/125 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2007-02-19 12:43