This shot was taken atop the Tokyo Metropolitan Government (TMG) building in Shinjuku. If you ever visit, it is a must see kind of place. It gets you to a perspective where you can see just how giant Tokyo is. Besides, it's FREE!
On the morning of this shot we actually walked from Roppongi to Shinjuku (for fun, we're not that cheap!)
Nothing technically awesome about this photo, just a mind-boggling shot (for me!) I do like the fact that it combines the Meiji Garden with Sky-rise Shinjuku.
Thanks for your critiques and comments!
- Copyright: Kipp Stoneman (Kipper) (42)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-06-12
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon PowerShot s200
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2005-11-10 17:30