Baji Park in Setagaya Ward was used in the Tokyo Olympics for the Horse Trials. It is now a park that can be entered free of charge. This white horse was beautiful.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
adam (860) 2003-02-01 2:05
Great capture of the horse and rider in action, especially capturing the horse's muscles. I find the tree branches in the sky area right next to the face a bit distracting.
iamxa (3019) 2004-04-29 10:12
Good classic one, well croped and composed. A bit blur but well done with the light.
- Copyright: Martin Bailey (Bayleaf) (1478)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2003-01-25
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS D30, 28-135 f/3.5-5.6 Ø72, JPEG ISO 100
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/1000 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Animals & Wildlife [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2003-01-31 7:29