Komatsu is a famous construction equipment company in Japan. I guess it's equivalent to Caterpillar in the States.
As seen in the picture, the toilet is separated from the bathtub. You are considered well off if you have the toilet and bathtub separated. Most people have something called a "unit bath" which is a plastic mold with a toilet/sink/bathtub all together. Usually, the sink facet is the same as the bathtub...it just swivels between the two.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Ken Lee (kentokyo) (559)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2003-04-29
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Fuji Finepix F401
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/500 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Uncoloured Tokyo [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2003-04-30 8:56