I believe this is the begining of a japanese marriage or a religious event.
I took this shot at Meiji Jingu Shrine temple.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Durius (1288) 2004-12-29 1:19
Very interesting to see a traditional way of marriage ceremony.
Perhaps You should show a serie pictures of this special event ...
summersun (4978) 2005-02-15 10:59
I have never seen a Japanese wedding before, but it looks interesting.
thanks for sharing.
- Copyright: Jaed Fonseca Toledo (jackpkn) (863)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-06-13
- Categories: Ceremony
- Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC-P92, Sony Memory Stick
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/200 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: My second trip to Japan
- Date Submitted: 2004-12-28 21:03