The continuation from previous one, I went there at night again. The situation is quite different from daytime, but both of them are very wionderful and fantatsic to see.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
kato (11630) 2014-05-19 3:03
saxo042 (36702) 2014-05-19 7:46
The low POV brings out the colours of the roses against the very dark sky. The house between looks quite weird with the light along the façade. An interesting capture.
mirosu (12284) 2014-05-20 1:29
Excellent arrangement, superb view up to nice house. The house is in very good light, and there is a nice contrast against blue sky. The red roses are nicely placed in foreground.
Very well done.
- Copyright: Takero KAWABATA (bukitgolfb301) (34250)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-05-17
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon 5D Mark‡V, Canon EF 16-35mm F/2.8L-USM, 77 mm CPL
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/15 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-05-19 2:13