Something a bit abstract for Sunday. This is Maison Hermes located in the Ginza shopping district of Tokyo. The building is the corporate headquarters and retail store of Hermes Japan, a company famous for its upscale hand bags and apparel. Designed by Renzo Piano (2001), its facade is made entirely of specially designed glass blocks.
Critiques | Translate
worldcitizen (6469) 2010-11-14 9:00
This photo is simple and strong. The repetition of the lines and blocks have a certain beauty, and your presentation is very attractive.
annjackman (17747) 2010-11-14 10:39
Excellent observation and presentation. The angle enhances by adding more interest.
- Copyright: Chris Whitley (chriswhitley) (2027)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-10-21
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS 350D, Canon EF-S 17-85 mm IS USM
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-11-14 8:01