There are a number of large fields of wild flowers planted in the grounds of the Hamarikyu Park in Tokyo. In Spring "Rape Flowers" create a beautiful yellow sheet (will post later), in later summer they are replaced with a sea of cosmos flowers.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
mdchachi (1617) 2003-10-28 7:14
I really like this perfectly formed cosmos. The colour looks great despite the muted light. Thankfully you used a wide enough aperture to set it apart from the flower of the same colour behind it. Otherwise it would just have been a forgettable snapshot. Nice.
- Copyright: Martin Bailey (Bayleaf) (1484)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2002-08-31
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS D30, 28-135 f/3.5-5.6 Ø72, JPEG ISO 100
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/60 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Flowers [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2003-01-25 19:18