Of course, there are local building codes prohibiting too small lots for a detouched house.
According to the respective zoning, you cann't build your house on a lot smaller than 100sqm, 70sqm or 60(!)sqm.
Critiques | Translate
- Copyright: Keiichiro Koyama (Koyama) (609)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-12-15
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D 70
- Exposure: f/11, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Commoner's Tokyo [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-02-14 2:52