Second detail from the giant buddha at Kamakura, shot with a 'tilt'. I know one person that will aprreciate this.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Albrecht (11281) 2005-09-11 4:29
Great POV and good compo an colours and sharp.
< greetings Albrecht >
Furachan (0) 2005-09-11 17:36
You are absolutely RIGHT, Elaine. Again those lovely vert-de-gris tones you managed to capture, and a buddha smiling "in spite of himself" thanks to your heroic tilt. This is a really lvely take on the oft photographed Big Boy, and you did a grand job.
- Copyright: Elaine springford (everlasting) (14734)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-09-09
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D 70, Sigma 18-50 f2.8 EX DG
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2005-09-10 7:32