A Japan Rail Sobu Line train coming into Funabashi Station.
I tried some selective desaturation, otherwise, nothing special.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
shal (944) 2006-09-27 1:17
This shot looks soo busy,
good proportions, depth and framing Mike :)
Can be used as a postcard
xuaxo (6854) 2006-11-06 14:06
Amazing shot. You make me move to the side of my screen. It's dangerous to remain in front of it ;-)
Usually I don't like strong post-processing, but I think in this case the selective desaturation worked well.
mrcrow (3993) 2006-11-15 6:39
i used these as well at shimbash..ginza area...
clean and well maintained...runs on time and gets you to the worlds busiest station ueno
this is a good compression shot and a fine example of having a colour against monotone background..
you like trains..:)
- Copyright: Mike Chachich (mdchachi) (1617)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-05-28
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Canon EOS350D/Digital Rebel XT, Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 IS, ISO 400
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/800 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Japan 2006
- Theme(s): My Favorite Shots [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-09-23 1:01