This is the Daddy horse from the field I mentioned in my last post. He watched me for a while as I parked, got out of the car and started to photograph him and the family, yet having relaxed again he went on his way, flitting looks back towards the Mum and foal every so often.
This was near to Kushiro Shitsugen in Hokkaido early in the morning.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Lizard-lady (235) 2003-08-21 14:26
I like the photo but as Steeve points out, I wish I could see his ears too.
steeve (1497) 2003-12-17 20:21
I like the tight croping. I wished I could see his ears. Good photo Martin.
napdsp (744) 2005-12-24 18:14
I love tight shots of people and animals. TFS.
- Copyright: Martin Bailey (Bayleaf) (1484)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2003-08-06
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS 10D, 100-400 4.5-5.6L Ø77, JPEG ISO 100
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/50 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Hokkaido - August '03
- Theme(s): Animals & Wildlife [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2003-08-21 6:42