Furano City in Hokkaido is famous for its lavender fields.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
kbr61263 (10) 2011-02-17 4:06
such and unusual and strikingly coloured shot. the foreground is almost gloomy in the deep purple. Its a pity the people break the edge between the purple and other colours, I would certainly have cropped the one on the left edge, and probably most of the sky.
- Copyright: shahram salmanian (shahram) (21)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-07-22
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ30
- Exposure: f/4, 1/80 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2011-02-14 0:35