Another shot taken from Hanami Festival in Iwakuni, Japan. You can see my other photo
here. Thank you.
PS: I sharpened and added contrast a little so I wouldn't ruin the cherry blossoms' color.
Critiques | Translate
photoray (12231) 2009-01-20 6:00
I really like the angle here, looking from above on the cherry blossoms, river and boats, and people enjoying it all, very nicely composed. Congratulations.
PS: One minor suggestion, try cropping out the mountain and sky above the trees?
- Copyright: henny mustafa (hmusty) (171)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-04-06
- Categories: Festivals
- Camera: Olympus SP-510UZ
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Theme(s): Hanami 2006 [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-01-20 5:35