I was told that early harvesting rice here is sake brewing variety.
Looks tasty... he he.
Sake from this rice is limited to 9,000 liter and sold only in Tenry.
You can taste it in November.
If you interested in it, ask "Birin" at a sake shop in Tenryu area, Hamamatsu.
This rice in late October.
Critiques | Translate
ngythanh (8580) 2006-09-28 5:38
You are the second person from Japan whom I could learn something about Japanese Rice.
I like both the picture (I wish it is a little more contrast) and your short note but sorry that I don't have the option to credit points to you, nor the ability to see the points you gave to me — until Oct 26, 2006.
I like what you simply and friendly offerred in your intro, "Mail me at TE when you take Tokaido shinkansen and drop at Hamamatsu. I can show you something."
Yes, I will.
Have a good day.
- Copyright: Keiichiro Koyama (Koyama) (607)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-08-16
- Categories: Food
- Camera: Nikon D 70, AF-S Nikkor 18-70mm
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Rice is Life /3/, Rice Paddies and their surroundings [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-08-21 4:59