These are perhaps the top two best known symbols of Japan.
I went to this particular spot that offer unique opprtunity to shoot Bullet Train on the backdrop of Mt. Fuji and rice flelds on the front. However, this side of the giant mountain did not have much snow on it, so far.
With the real winter season just around the corner, I hope to get back there soon.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Shailesh Date (shailesh_date) (599)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-11-27
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Canon EOS Kiss N
- Exposure: f/11, 1/90 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2005-11-27 3:31