Tea is big deal in Japan , but as you can see some japaneses don't like the way the tea tastes !!!!!!
Nikon D70 , Nikkor 80-200 2.8 , Photoshop Cs2 ,Channel mix , add noise and some levels adjustments
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Furachan (0) 2006-11-28 23:46
Cool shot, Elvis. The obsan's faces alone are worth the price of entry. Composition could be better, frankly, as you have the sado sensei standing here, with his head at the same height as the obasans and the sitting folks behind. I like the cropped woman in the kimono in the top left corner...
A nicely caught moment.
- Copyright: Elvis Hoshida (photosushi) (382)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2004-00-00
- Camera: Nikon D-70, AF Nikkor 80-200mm / f2.8 ED
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Japanese Tea Ceremony [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-11-28 11:40