'Late' tulips blooming outside our Gassho Zukuri accomodation... in the UNESCO village of Shirakawa-go, northern Gifu Prefecture.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
uecchi (256) 2008-05-27 5:42
It's a very beautiful picture. This picture is the hotel which used a Gassho-zukuri house. Rice planting was performed with Shirakawa a few days ago.
yuo (1170) 2008-09-12 20:49
it is nice POV. good composition.
the dark brown colors minshuku(half board) and colorful tulips, its nice contrast.
- Copyright: Charlotte Newman (pineapple) (74)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-05-09
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: nikonD80, Nikkor 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G IF-ED DX AF-S
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-05-14 0:53