Closeup within St. Francis Xavier's Cathedral within Meiji-Mura Museum. It was originally built in Kyoto in 1890 and moved to Meiji-Mura in 1973.
"Its stained glass is characteristic: patterns of glass and flowers are painted with white paint upon color glass, then transparent glass is overlaid on its outer side for protective purpose, the technique being very unique and could not be found elsewhere."
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Mike Chachich (mdchachi) (1617)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-04-19
- Categories: Artwork
- Camera: Canon EOS350D/Digital Rebel XT, Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Favorites continue... #5 [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2010-05-29 18:26