Rice paddies near Ubud, Bali. Wonderful scenery and I took many, many shots but I found that most of them which included the rice fields only lacked the contrast that I feel this photo has.
Increased red, decreased green, sharpened just a little bit in PSE.
Critiques | Translate
ChristianS (2997) 2004-11-12 16:45
Nice photo, you have a very nice perspective on this one. The colours are very vivid and beautiful. Well captured!
elihesamian (26149) 2004-11-13 4:55
A great POV,Raymond,glad to see it,I add it to my theme,too,hope you like it,nicely captured with a real an admirable colors which well contrasted,too,very well composed,and I like it a lot,amazing place,...you know,I love the rice fields:))
Thanks for sharing.
- Copyright: Raymond OW (Wolbo) (465)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-03-09
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Sony Cybershot V1
- Exposure: f/8, 1/13 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Rice Fields "I", Bali, Indonesia [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2004-11-12 15:35