Encountered Indonesian parents tell that they are determined to give their children the best possible start in life. They appreciate the access to education despite school's amenities or distances.
Do you know that the Indonesian school system with over 50 million students and 2.6 million teachers in more than 250,000 schools, it is the third largest education system in the Asia region and the fourth largest in the world (behind only China, India and the United States)?
- Copyright: Wiktor Czerwinski (MoreTravel) (797)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-07-18
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: CANON 450D, 18-200mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS, 72 mm UV HOYA
- Exposure: f/8, 1/640 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-10-03 11:39