One of the gorgeous volcanoes looming above Bajawa, Gunung Inerie (2245m), 19km from town, beckons all would-be climbers. Or does she taunt them? The journey is not easy, but than this spectacularly jagged cone is worth sweating and suffering for.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
rasterman (311) 2014-07-24 4:45
Fantastic picture with beautiful colors and light. The volcano cone is gorgeous with those clouds. Nice sharpness. It's a pitty those wires crossing the picture, and may be the sky is a bit overprocessed, but the whole result is amazing.
Greetings from spain
rsabhijith (133) 2014-07-25 10:30
Splendid photograph. Nice colors, great clarity, nice moment of clouds invading the peaks.
- Copyright: gee hoo (geehoo) (640)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-05-30
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D7000, Nikon AF-S DX 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 VRII, B+W 72mm UV filter
- Exposure: f/13.0, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-07-24 0:02