Rinca is a part of Indonesia's Komodo National Park and has been granted UNESCO World Heritage status. It is one of only a very few places to spot Komodo dragons in the wild.
Reaching 10 feet (3 meters) in length and more than 300 pounds (136 kilograms), Komodo dragons are the heaviest lizards on Earth. They have long, flat heads with rounded snouts, scaly skin, bowed legs, and huge, muscular tails.
- Copyright: Wiktor Czerwinski (MoreTravel) (797)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-07-17
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: CANON 450D, 18-200mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS, 72 mm UV HOYA
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-09-17 0:31