During my 7 kilometres exploration in Ubud, as I walk along Jalan Rsi Markandya 1, I caught up with this lady who is the mother to this little girl leading her towards a temple nearby for prayer.
For Balinese, these are their everyday culture, living in a simple, faithful and dedicated life to their God.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
batalay (35745) 2011-10-17 19:46
This is a wonderful 'slice-of-life' shot, of the mother and daughter making their way to the temple. It appears that they must furnish some delectables for the occasion. The exotic subject, composition, exposure, colors... all collaborate to make this an excellent addition to TE.
pajaran (52614) 2011-10-17 23:41
Mnogo se hrane nosi u hram, mnogo naroda i raznih obicaja.
Dobar trenutak snimka i perspektiva, lepa fotografija.
Lepe boje i narodna nosnja.
Many are carrying food to the temple, many people and different customs.
A good time recording and perspective, beautiful images.
Beautiful colors in traditional costumes.
All the best.
- Copyright: Eugene Fu (eugenefu) (524)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-07-22
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Pentax K-r, Pentax SMC DAL f/3.5 - 5.6 18-55mm AL
- Exposure: f/4, 1/180 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Theme(s): Bali - The Land of Arts, Cultures, Nature & Beauty [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2011-10-17 19:04