children who live on the banks of the Kapuas river every day playing together. This time after a carbide cannon festival every year on Eid al-Fitr, the Pontianak city celebrates with a giant cannon sounds
please find my instagram @ urayfrdiyan
Critiques | Translate
mcmtanyel (5143) 2013-08-28 20:57
Welcome to TE! I, too, have joined TE within the last year and I am having a blast! This is a great site to make friends from all around the world.
I love the effect of the fisheye. Nice timing, you caught the boy upside down in the air. The fellow on top of the cannon is color-coordinated with cannons! This is a very merry piece of work!
- Copyright: Uray Ferdian (urayferdiyan) (12)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-08-13
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: CANON EOS 40D, Tokina Fisheye 10-17mm F3.5-4.5 DX
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-08-28 18:57