I took this photo when I went to a traditional tofu making in a small town called Salatiga, in central java. The man will put that square wood on top of the place where he will pour the "liquid tofu"..
The place was very hot because of the heat of the boiling water.. After shooting 5 or 10 photos, I had to get out as it was soooo hot.. I can't imagine how these men work there everyday, from morning till late afternoon..
Respect for his loyalty..
If you see my other photo "Bath Time", this is the father of the kid.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Yoga Raharja (simplyoga) (6411)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2012-12-21
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Olympus OMD EM5, Panasonic 14mm f2.5, 8 Gb SD Card
- Exposure: f/2.5, 1/40 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-02-13 2:36