Another view of the beautiful Borubudur.
Borobudur is a ninth-century Mahayana Buddhist monument in Magelang, Central Java, Indonesia. The monument comprises six square platforms topped by three circular platforms, and is decorated with 2,672 relief panels and 504 Buddha statues. A main dome, located at the center of the top platform, is surrounded by 72 Buddha statues seated inside perforated stupa.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: gee hoo (geehoo) (650)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-09-15
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC H9
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): The Best of TREKEARTH [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-01-30 1:14