Mount Merapi is a volcanic mountain peak located near the centre of the island of Java. The volcano is about 32 km north of Yogyakarta.
I took this picture from Borobudur Temple.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
foxy (891) 2013-10-11 12:35
Great POV. Must be great feeling to see in that in real - the peaceful sleeping giant mount. The fearsome colors of the sky represent the ever danger inside the mount whereas the cool mist brings tranquility to the whole scene.
Thanks for sharing.
- Copyright: Wiktor Czerwinski (MoreTravel) (797)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-07-28
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: CANON 450D, 18-200mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS, 72 mm UV HOYA
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/60 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-10-10 23:57