Honestly, I am not sure what are they doing, but doesn’t it look cute?
What can we learn about the Earth from this photo and my previous picture?
Well, that in the Sepa Island animals are very friendly!!. :-)
Have a nice day.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
ein22 (478) 2007-04-23 1:57
"You and me baby are nothing but mammals, so lets do what they do on ther discovery channel":P
This song pops in my head by the Bloodhound gang. :P amusing and very cute photo.
Thanks for the giggle.
happypoppeye (4819) 2007-09-24 20:28
This one is definitely funny Jorge. Maybe not as appreciated as much on TE as it may be on TL or TN, but it's funny. Truthfully, I don't know what to say. I think it may have gotten more attention if they were lions or elephants or something...so, get to work on that. I do like the green on green with green framing...???...
- Copyright: Jorge Muller (Bruno40) (6658)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-11-06
- Categories: Humorous, Nature
- Camera: konica Minolta Dimage A1
- Exposure: f/3.5, 1/50 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Underrated Photos [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-04-22 22:47