My travel mate made our way to National Monument in Jakarta after a long day of traveling and dealing with the commute traffic. We stayed here and relaxed and watched the locals of Jakarta who came to enjoy the park. As the sun started to go down we headed on our way to the busway just then I snapped this photo as the sun was going down. The smog, that Jakarta is known for, gave the natural distinct color in the background.
Please leave a comment or Critique.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Erick Redcloud (chiefstingy) (44)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-08-05
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon 450D XSi Rebel, Sigma DC 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3
- Exposure: f/5.0, 1/25 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Indonesia 2009
- Date Submitted: 2009-12-21 0:08
- Favorites: 1 [view]