The Badui (or Baduy) are the Amish of Indonesia, and just a few hundred kms from the bright lights of Jakarta, they live a life without electricity, transportation (they must walk), electronic gadgets of any kind (no handphones!) and practice farming without the use of irrigation or fertilizer. Quite amazing.
For more info on the incredible Badui people visit my blog.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Tempo Dulu (Tempodulu) (168)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-08-24
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikon D 70, Nikon AF 18-135 mm
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/320 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-06-29 0:11