The temples of Bishnupur (West Bengal, India) are very old, Archaeological Survey of India is trying in many ways to restore them.
There is water problem also in the remote part of Bishnupur Town, and the main source of water is deep tube well.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Jans Bs (Jans_69) (176)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-09-25
- Categories: Daily Life, Architecture, Ruins
- Camera: Nikon D 200, Nikkor 24 mm F 2.8
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/100 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: A sudden trip to BISHNUPUR
- Date Submitted: 2008-10-09 5:08