Footprints of the day that has gone by. At Jaisalmer, the desert frontier.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
fijiphil (1355) 2008-04-06 0:46
Sudip, I think you should have looked for diagonals here, you have everything going horizontal and vertical and it all seems to safe and balanced. You could have tried getting the footprints leading off into the top corner maybe, which would have drawn us into the shot more and at the same time would have put the sand ripples also at a more exciting angle.
Good graphicism though (is that a word?)
- Copyright: Sudip Susmita (we_the_cpl) (61)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2006-12-24
- Categories: Decisive Moment
- Camera: Nikon Coolpix S1, 3x Optical Zoom, (none)
- Exposure: f/3.0, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-04-06 0:26