Last silhouette from the Mysore Palace in India. The sun was still quite high in the sky, so I shot this at two stops under having metered from the sky near the sun to ensure it was dark enough to throw the palace into silhouette.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
kooreman (321) 2004-06-26 3:34
Martin, I like your silhouette of the palace with the sun on the right and the shot darkening towards the left. A nice and tranquil shot. No special message in it but pleasant to look at. Sharpness of the silhouettes is good.
*** an amateur with an opinion ***
- Copyright: Martin Bailey (Bayleaf) (1484)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-05-28
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon EOS 10D, EF 50mm f1.4 USB Ø58, JPEG ISO 100
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/4000 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2004-06-25 23:34