These are the boys who just happen to posed for the picture. They are from Nubra village, and were returning from the criket match at their place.
I personally believe that Ladakhi people add the beauty to this place. Very simple and helpful people, and smile at you and say "Julle (hello)".
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
RADEEH (2802) 2006-09-13 21:09
The expressions are caught brillantly.Different expressions.The small boy in the right is cute. The PoV is perfect. Could have improved the contrast by PP. Good composition of these boys. Congrats and TFS
chanjits (4454) 2006-09-15 20:29
nice photo but dear i want their feet should be in frame to make good composition.
- Copyright: Vandana Bajikar (vandana2923) (479)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-06-04
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikon D70s, Sigma 70-300 F4-5.6 DG MACRO, UV Filter
- Exposure: f/16, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: INDIA : Leh-Ladakh
- Date Submitted: 2006-09-13 19:54