Critiques | Translate
summersun (4978) 2005-04-08 10:52
nice picture with a good reflection in the water. but the horizon is not straight. I have made a little workshop of you don't mind.
wishnugaruda (1305) 2005-07-25 12:43
thats the perfect view of the Taj.
What a pity, the DOF could be a little bit better. But it's ok - this Motive excuses everything. When I visited the Taj, they cutted the grass in a funny way - perhaps you want to look?
I like all your photos very much - and I come back, bye
Sabine - wishnugaruda
- Copyright: Ramesh Lalwani (ramesh_lalwani) (3211)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-04-02
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Minolta Dimage S414
- Exposure: f/8, 1/500 seconds
- Photo Version: Final Version, Original Version, Workshop
- Theme(s): Twins? [Part VII], Tajmahal [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2005-04-08 8:01
- Favorites: 1 [view]