Great artwork from Bishnupur, WB. Its very wellknown mud made horse of Bishnupur.
I have taken the shot from Handicrafts Fair held at Milan Mela Ground, Kolkata. The place was very attractive due to the flavour of many villages of West Bengal and Orisa. This is one of them.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
mrichat (1705) 2013-12-17 17:53
A nice capture from the handicraft fair, i missed that.Your presentation delivers a typical art of bishnupur.Good angle chosen to take the shot. warm colors.well saturated colors.Good work.
subhendu_bagchi (25599) 2013-12-18 1:10
excellent capture dear Ayan... Great use of shallow depth of field. Like your presentation with those OOF clay-horse at background. Nice work. Tfs.
- Copyright: Ayan Biswas (switch2ayan) (167)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-12-12
- Categories: Artwork, Event
- Camera: Canon 600D, 18-55 Canon II EF-S f/3.5-5.5
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/20 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-12-17 7:46