* the C O R R I D O R *
This is a part of a building inside Qutub Minar Complex... Can't recall the specific name to which it belongs to...
Attracted by the repeatation de the stone-built columns and the effect of light and shadow...
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
amaryllis (35207) 2013-04-27 5:43
une superbe perspective de ce corridor avec un jeu d'ombre et lumière et une architecture avec ces colonnes remarquable
freakywindow (233) 2013-04-27 8:14
Good POV with nice play of light and shadow. nicely done
mrichat (1727) 2013-04-30 0:34
this one is a typical indian sclupture presentation.though it belongs to indian teritory ,but the art is a mixture of persian and western ancient architectural culture.
the repetition of columns is really attarctive.well controlled exposure.
have a nice time.
Graal (98293) 2013-06-16 1:07
fine perspective and composition here. Interesting theme and photo well done.
Have a nice day.
- Copyright: Subhendu Bagchi (subhendu_bagchi) (25873)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-11-09
- Categories: Architecture, Ruins
- Camera: Nikon Coolpix 5600
- Exposure: f/4.9
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Chardham + Chopta, Auli & Delhi
- Theme(s): Chardham + Chopta, Auli & Delhi [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-04-27 2:27