*The Pink Man*
Got him in Gangtok, the Sikkim's capital...
He is looking colourful... It was the colours of holi... The local people were celebrating holi (Check 'Holi' in wikipedia) with full enthusiasm...
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
ACL1978 (7467) 2013-04-07 11:33
A real shame there hasn't been more of a response to this fascinating portrait, Subhendu - his expression is so different than one might expect from someone just leaving such a fun-filled festival as holi! The bright colors on his face are beautifully rendered here, with outstanding detail against a good DOF. Nice tight crop as well, filling the frame with his dyed face. Thanks!
- Copyright: Subhendu Bagchi (subhendu_bagchi) (25503)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-03-27
- Categories: Festivals, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Nikon Coolpix 5600
- Exposure: f/5.9
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: A Tiny Sikkim Trip, March 2013
- Theme(s): Sikkim Revisited, 2013 March [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2013-04-07 2:54